Monday, February 25, 2013

Emails To FRJ

Wow, I have received amazing feedback to this blog.  Some of the feedback is from some of the top professionals in the radio industry so it is humbling that some of these people like what they see here.

However I would like to clarify something.  The majority of these stories are not mine.  I just repost what has been sent to me.  Most of the time I make edits so the story flows a little easier but that is about it.  All of these stories are real.

I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time out of their day to read some of these amazing radio-related stories.  Please, share your favorite links on your Facebook and or Twitter and tell your radio friends about us.

The more people who know about this blog the more stories will come in for all of us to share.

Follow on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Thanks again everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Radio DJ Confessions. Powered by Blogger.