Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Terrible Secret Of The Ugly Boyfriend

Back in the early 2000's we had a really good looking midday jock.  She was hired about 2 months before I was so she was already in place by the time I finally started my show.  I was new to town so I did not know many people, so naturally I hung out with my coworkers on my off nights.  This girl was no supermodel however it was fairly noticeable that she was very attractive.  What stuck out in all our minds was the fact that she had a really ugly boyfriend.  The guy seemed nice but was clearly out of her league.  None of us could understand how he could land such a woman.  That is until we discovered that the midday girl had an extreme affection towards cocaine.  Later we found out that nice ugly man of hers was her dealer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Radio DJ Confessions. Powered by Blogger.