Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sex With The Bosses Wife

Before you all go on to judge me and call me a terrible person, yes I admit it, I slept with a married woman.  It just so happened to be my program directors wife.  This is a very complicated situation and the only reason why I am sharing it, is cause I don't have to leave my name.

In any case, this sort of thing is like playing with fire.  I hated my boss.  He was huge dick.  I assume he hated me too, but I was a decent jock and a good worker so he kept me around.

I had got suspended because of some dumb shit I had done on the air.  To be honest, I don't even remember what it was.  It could not have come at a worse time because we had our yearly concert we were throwing that was coming up.  I was told that I could go to the show, but not be on the stage or introduce any artist.  I was mad as hell cause I promoted the hell out of that event.

On the night of the show I was backstage in the green room hanging out with the artist and record executives.  Once the show started everyone had pretty much disappeared to see the show except for me, the bosses wife, and a few other people.  We began to talk and she seemed sympathetic towards my suspension.  Somehow the conversation veered towards my boss and she was telling me all kinds of things like how she was unhappy, and sexually deprived.

After a little while my boss walked in and asked for me to run back to the radio station to grab some backup equipment.  I told him I was in "chill" mode and suggested that he got one of the promotions kids to do it.  He said they were all busy and then told me I was lucky that I was even allowed to go to the show due to my suspension and that I had better do it.

What an asshole.

I finally said yes and was surprised that his wife had said that she would ride along with me.  We talked more in the car while we were on the road and I started to jokingly say inside my head that I was going to fuck her.

The station was a ghost town, not a single sole in the building.  As we were getting the equipment I jokingly made a move and she responded.  She started to kiss me and I was like WOW!  What the hell am I doing?  That thought quickly escaped me when she unzipped my pants and we went at it.  During the deed I was telling myself that this was bad but she was hot, I was horny, and mad at her husband.  We finished, got the equipment, and headed back to the arena.

For the rest of the evening I kept wondering what I had gotten myself into and if I just killed my career with one simple nut.  Surprisingly, no one knew.  She did not tell him and we had gotten away with it.  I did not see or speak to her for several weeks.  When I finally got some alone time with her we had a short conversation about what had happened. She assured me that she wasn't going to tell and that she did not regret it.  That was a huge relief.  I admit, I was worried.

She friended me on Facebook and we would occasionally chat online.

A few weeks later I received a Facebook instant message from her asking for me to go to her house.  My boss was out of town attending a radio summit and would never know.  I took the risk, went to her house, and slept with her again.  There is nothing more disrespectful than a man plowing another mans wife in his own bed.

The affair went on for a few more months.  I slept with her dozens more times and we were never caught.  I know, I'm a terrible person but I don't care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Radio DJ Confessions. Powered by Blogger.