Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Celebrity With Horrible Breath

I went into work one day and found out I was going to be interviewing one of the most famous musicians I had ever interviewed. I wont say who but lets just say this guy is a living legend.  I was looking forward to it the entire day.  Whomever said meeting your idols wasn't always cracked up to be, wasn't wrong.  The musician arrived at the station with his people and I was instantly starstruck.  I had moved in closer to shake his hand and introduce myself when I took a wiff of his breath.

WOW!

It was bad, like really bad.  Of course I was polite and did not say anything.  Naturally when a bigtime celebrity comes to the radio station a crowd gathers.  He was meeting people, taking pictures, and interacting with people.  His breath was so bad there was no way no one smelled it.

During the interview on the air I felt disgusting.  I could smell his breath within the linking of my nostrils.  As excited as I was to interview him I couldn't be happier when it was all over.  As he was preparing to leave the station myself and also a few other people saw him to the door and politely saw him and his people off.

I still did not say anything to anyone about it but the moment I walked back into the studio the smell was still lingering inside.  Never in my entire career did I ever wish the studio windows would open to let in the fresh air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Radio DJ Confessions. Powered by Blogger.