Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm Back

So I have been away for a little while.  What can I say, I am enjoying my retirement.  I admit that I have no been keeping up with this blog and rarely check its email.  For some reason i decided to check it and found that I had quite a few stories waiting for me to post them.

Thank you all.  I had no idea this blog would be so popular.  I will go through the stories and edit them to make sure they do not reveal anyone's identity and also make sure that the story makes sense.  Some of the stories I get do not make sense so I reword a few to make it flow better.

Regardless, I will take more time to attend to the blog and continue to post stories as long as they come in.

Follow me on Twitter and don't forget to share the blog with your radio friends.  @FormerRadioJock

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Radio DJ Confessions. Powered by Blogger.