Monday, September 30, 2013

The "Other Guy" Is Me

I had been working as a Dj for a few years when our sports guy quit.  The station paired me up with this new guy to do sports. He was a real jerk.  Loud, hateful, and treated women really bad.  He had a very hot girlfriend who had a small child. She would come along with us to games and since he treated her with no respect, I would go out of my way to treat her nice. Long story short we were covering a big basketball weekend and we were put up in a hotel after the games. During the middle of the night I get a knock at my door and it's her.  She was crying.  I invited her in to talk and not long one thing lead to another and we hooked up. I was flipping out he was gong to find out and I was gong to get fired. A few months later we were on a way to a game when he told me he thought she was cheating on him but couldn't not prove it. He would tell me how he was going to catch her but since it was me, I kept her once step ahead of him all the time. This went on for 6 years and he never found out. He moved on to another station and I lost touch with both of them. It was worse than a soap opera around here for years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Radio DJ Confessions. Powered by Blogger.